Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Ruddlemoor Farm bike ride

A drier day and a great opportunity to get out and about despite the muddy lanes and tracks. I did a 4 mile run to Slough Lane and back through the mud, very slow comparatively but the furthest I've run since being ill. After working on my book and finally finishing reading it, having finished writing it last May and leaving it for a bit of distance time, I got on the bike and had a lovely ride round Woodlands.

It was good to get on the road after a few miles to escape the mud and puddles and to stop to admire the views. The photos show Ruddlemoor Farm which is set up as holiday homes according to the website I checked later. It has had a lot of work in recent times and looks good. That makes more sense, as I can see what the investment was for.

There were some swans by the ponds too which is lovely to see. They are the first I've seen in Woodlands.



No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...