Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tuesday 14th August

Another morning working on Joy's garden, this time getting both lawns cut and sorting out the pile of wood left over from demolishing the arbour yesterday. Looking so much better already.

I had a gentle run down to Verwood across the golf course, 4.6 miles, before starting on the garden and have clocked up 50 miles already this month. Feeling good for it.

Made some blackberry jam after picking lots of berries yesterday and then got a bolognese ready - added some aubergine to see what that comes out like. I also gave Alison's car a clean and will be polishing it later.

Maria has Summer and Tiger over for a sleepover, so it ought to be a quiet evening.

All going well - enjoying not being at school and also not counting down the days till the exam results come out and I am back at school more or less. It feels a much better rest as a result. I can see retirement working out well.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...