Monday, November 28, 2011

We had a day off in lieu today and I took the opportunity to get out and about on the bike for the first time in November. There is a link below to see the route which was just over 16 miles with a break in the middle to walk around Blashford Lakes.

I came back through Ringwood Forest which was pretty muddy and pot holed in places as I followed the footpaths through to Verwood. Thank you iPhone - it's nearly impossible to get lost with the map function and I could see which turnings I had to take. The forest is pretty nondescript as it's forestry commission land and therefore just full of featureless trees and gravel paths.

http://g.co/maps/zvsn7

No comments:

Springtime at last

It must be three days since it last rained and I have finally managed to get moving more quickly with the allotments. I got to both sites ye...