Monday, December 20, 2010

More snow!!!!





I have never seen so much snow! I got the dogs out before it started again at about 8 and by 9 it had started coming down gently. Right now though it's heavy snow coming down with at least 5 inches of snow on the ground. I'm sure there are people all over who would dismiss that as nothing but to us in the south, especially at this time of year, it is a massive amount.

The snowman in the photo has a huge snow covering to his cap now and the birds are desperately scrabbling for a turn on the bird feeders.

I am imagining our football in Wimborne must be off and it means Bridie is stuck at home for her birthday having had the day off from work already. Any plans to go shopping or out tonight look in jeopardy.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...