Friday, August 20, 2010

Challaborough continued







We had fantastic views across to Burgh Island which I explored fully for the first time ever. It's cut off from the mainland at high tide but is accessbile easily most of the time across the sand. After years of visiting Bigbury beach which is just around the corner from Challaborough, I made the effort to walk over and climbed to the top of the island which hosts an exclusive and very expensive hotel. It probably sounds as if I made more effort than was actually the case. It isn't a big island by any means.

The photos show Murdina and Chrissie reacting differnetly to the kites they were flying. Murdina looks as if she's about to be attacked! You'll see Maria had a lovely time with her cousins, Grace and Lily.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...