Saturday, February 21, 2009

Woodlands walk




Maria and I went for an early morning stroll around Woodlands this morning as signs of spring become clearer by the day. We saw the sheep which are part of the Goat Farm Dairy (I've only ever seen sheep and never goats which is strange given the name - perhaps it isn't acceptable to advertise how heavily into sheep you are?)
Glen was back at football training this morning with a game at lunchtime tomorrow and I'll be out in the garden for the afternoon getting things tidied up after the building work. Things are beginning to come together. The new TV for the utility room has arrived, nice LCD screen, and Alison has bought a breadmaker so Glen can have some more interesting bread given his gluten intolerance. The first loaf is almost ready.


No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...