Friday, June 27, 2008

Dongle

I'm able to go online just about anywhere now, thanks to my dongle. I can connect to the Vodafone network and get internet access wherever there is a signal. So I'm at Bournemouth with Glen for his football and getting some 'work' done while waiting.

It has been an incredibly busy week and with having the house on the market, a busy time at home as well as work. We've had two viewers so far with 2 more over the weekend. Should manage to sell ok but it's finding a house we want that is likely to be the problem. I'm expecting to stay where we are in the end but we'll see. Otherwise it'll be off to Verwood.

No comments:

Euro tour

Our little trek round Europe is taking shape and is coming ever closer. This is for Maria and Lily to have an adventure after Maria's GC...