Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday






It was a pretty sunny day and I decided to make the most of it by spending hours in the fresh air. First, Maria and I went for a trip to Blashford Lakes which she slept through entirely, from the moment the car started till I got her out again on the return home. There were a lot of people out and about enjoying a better than forecast day. By the afternoon it was colder and I took the dogs out for a two and a half hour walk which provided opportunities to see a heron flying overhead, 4 deer feeding oblivious to our presence, they were too far away for the dogs to notice and to chill out a bit after the stresses of school recently.

No comments:

Allotment day again

With Maria needing picking up from school and then being at dance for an hour and a half, I took the chance to visit both allotments yesterd...