Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cricket awards

I'm not sure why but I ended up with 3 awards from the cricket season. The comedy one was the Hippo award which normally goes to a shoddy piece of fielding. For example, Chris Joliffe's trousers coming down when he dived for a ball. However, I can honestly say I don't recall anything like that during the season. I wonder if it is because of the last shot of the season which meant we got relegated?!

I missed the evening due to illness but a team mate popped two large trophies and a cuddly hippo round this morning.

The two proper ones were for 'All rounder of the year' (not round by the way) and the one I'm most pleased with, Players' Player. Nice to be appreciated by the rest of the team despite the terrible shot I got out to in the final game.

No comments:

Ragwormers play Teddy Rocks

I think I have been slightly overdoing all the exercise and allotmenting lately and that culminated in feeling so physically tired on Friday...