Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Broken nose

We played the staff versus Year 11 football this evening after school and I ended up with a broken nose after a collison with one of the lads I've been teaching. There was blood everywhere as my nose went head to head with his forehead. Having been to A & E I am told to give it 5 days for the swelling (my nose) to go down and then they'll break it again to put it straight again. Can't wait.
I'm informed we lost 4 - 2, the first time we've ever lost to the students.
This is the only website you can read to catch up on the latest in my growing list of superb losses and injuries. I'm starting to believe my lucky shin pads aren't lucky anymore.

No comments:

Euro tour

Our little trek round Europe is taking shape and is coming ever closer. This is for Maria and Lily to have an adventure after Maria's GC...