Monday, June 11, 2007

Application time

With the school closing and reopening in a new guise in a year's time, I have been looking at a new job armed with the NPQH I hope which will enable me to get a Headteacher's position. I have applied for a job at Crofton School in Fareham with a view to gaining experience of interview etc as the process can be as much as three days and I don't want to miss out on a job I really want because of lack of experience in the demands of the selection process.

I don't want the job at Crofton as I'd rather work in Dorset or Wiltshire now and the students have to wear blazers! Not sure it's my type of school.

I did have an interesting visit to Blandford Brwery on Friday though. I didn't take advantage of the offer of sampling the products!

http://www.hall-woodhouse.co.uk/

No comments:

Euro tour

Our little trek round Europe is taking shape and is coming ever closer. This is for Maria and Lily to have an adventure after Maria's GC...