Sunday, May 13, 2007

News

We were at Salisbury Hospital on Friday for the amnio test, the results of which take about 10 days. Consequently, Alison has been resting for a few days in order to minimise the risk of miscarriage but there is always a risk involved in the test so it is an anxious time.

That measn I've been reacquainting myself with the kitchen and a number of household gadgets which are normally things of mystery to me. I've even been cooking bacon!! That's a first for me. Glen has some ham or similar during the week so I got him some bacon and cooked him bacon and eggs for breakfast yesterday morning.

The week ahead looks busy with exams getting under way properly at school and an evening performance on Tuesday of the drama pieces. It's also back to football on Monday where we will be below our usual peak of fitness following a few weeks off. Lots of interviewing to be done at school as well and I don't think I'll be teaching anyone until Friday as a result. Our school improvement partner is in on Tuesday to focus on leadership and management. That should be interesting!

No comments:

Digging for the harvesting

I was completely wiped out after yesterday's exertions with a run, dog walks and then a few hours at W allotment digging over beds ready...