Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Weekend news






Saturday was a lovely day and I took the dogs out for a long walk round the new golf course in Woodlands and towards Horton. On Sunday we went up to Coventry for a family get together for Joe's birthday.

The photos show some of the highlights if such they can be termed. The block where his room is, the restaurant where we had our meal in the afternoon, the streets of Coventry. I believe Keith mentioned the Germans had not quite finished the job of demolishing some of the most unappealing parts of the city. I wish I'd photographed the pub we went in. It was the worst dive I've been in for years but still looked great compared to another we passed.

No comments:

Digging for the harvesting

I was completely wiped out after yesterday's exertions with a run, dog walks and then a few hours at W allotment digging over beds ready...