Friday, March 31, 2006

Feeding time photos




Having nothing better to do this morning, I took some photos of a few of the birds dining out. In saying I have nothing better to do, the reality is that I have a box of coursework which requires marking in preparation for moderation after Easter. However, anything else seems an attractive proposition when faced with work of that kind and I have been busily finding other things to do rather than face the task in hand.

Having listened to Simon Mayo podcast the following sounds like a good book for young adult readers.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0141382392/ref=ord_cart_shr/202-7465233-3165423?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Endymion Spring Matthew Skelton

Supposed to be similar to the Philip Pullman books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos a usual, and glad you finished the season with a win. Final table postion was?
And coincidently, i used to live just off Radipole lane in weymouth many moons ago.

'And the mercy seat is waiting
And I think my head is burning
And in a way I'm yearning
To be done with all this measuring of truth.
An eye for an eye
A tooth for a tooth
And anyway I told the truth
And I'm not afraid to die.'

Euro tour

Our little trek round Europe is taking shape and is coming ever closer. This is for Maria and Lily to have an adventure after Maria's GC...