Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weekend

After Glen's training Saturday became a day of DiY with Alison painting the bedroom wall which has just been replastered following building work and myself putting togther bathroom furniture and putting it up. We have a new corner shelf unit and bathroom cabinet which give a good deal more space. Joe has been home too although he spent Satruday in Oxford on demo. I don't know where he gets that from! Actually it is long time since I went on a march - perhaps I ought to get more involved again but time is so tight and so are my energy levels.

The week at school was as hard as ever finished off with a couple of post exclusion meetings one of which cancelled and the other simply saw the exclusion extended as the girl decided she was not going to accept she'd done anything wrong and continue to argue withe the new Head despite her mother's pleading.

I am going to look at ways of changing the look of the site - I don't quite know how that is done but there must be a guide somewhere on the blogspot site - and to keep updating regularly as much as anything for creative writing purposes later in the year. For some reason I got to thinking about the book I wrote ten years ago which I believe is festering in the attic somewhere and quite fancy looking at again

Two things to mention before going: -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice photos

'When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or waiting on death row'

Euro tour

Our little trek round Europe is taking shape and is coming ever closer. This is for Maria and Lily to have an adventure after Maria's GC...