Friday, January 20, 2006

Website feedback

My friend who has a liking for The Passenger suggests that some aspects of the additions to the page are not too clever. I could not agree more. They are a waste of space. I am going to get rid of the entertainment news (I'd never click on them myself so why would I expect anyone else to?) and the day in history links (the same reason as above although at leats they are a little more interesting but only a little).

I like the poll though. I think that's clever but I guess it will never get used much even with a more interesting question. The poll that gets me is the ITV teletext poll which I haven't seen for along time but always used to be so predictable. For example, should hanging be brought back no 3% yes 97%. Is tax too high no% yes 97% and so on. Is it only reactionaries who read ITV teletext?

I like the stats counter too. There are some people reading this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well sounds like you had a long week, please dont exclude me if my english is very poor! :)


'As merry as the days were long
I am right and you were long
back at the old grey school
I would win and you would lose'

Euro tour

Our little trek round Europe is taking shape and is coming ever closer. This is for Maria and Lily to have an adventure after Maria's GC...