Monday, May 27, 2024

It's the end of May, just about.



Alison and I went out together for a bike ride for the first time in over a year. We took the same kind of route as I did the other day and had similar results with buzzards, yellowhammer and hares in view. I think they were probably Alison's best views of hares, especially the one close to us hunkered down hoping to remain unseen. It eventually broke cover and gave us a real treat in watching it speed off. They are fast little creatures.

Later, Juno and I headed to Knowlton Church for a quick walk and then on to the Horton Inn for a drink whilst watching to some of the music put on over the long weekend.


No comments:

Sunshine at last

What a lovely morning to wake up to today, not long after the longest day. I am just back from a bike ride to Horton and on to Knowlton Chur...