Saturday, June 01, 2024

Half term week





I feel as if I have been following Maria around and waiting to provide her with lifts to various destinations. Part of that has meant I have been able to pop into the allotments or to take a bit of time to enjoy sitting around watching the passers by as happened yesterday at Sandbanks. Maria was meeting friends and I sat in the cafe soaking up the sun, when the clouds disappeared, having planted out some more squash and courgette plants in WM.

The day before Alison and I had gone to W to do a bit of work at that allotment before we then headed out to park at the True Lovers Knot pub at Tarrant Keysham. We had a lovely walk with som many skylarks singing over the massive fields which appear to have once been an airfield with Halifax bombers taking off to support D Day. 

I also got to watch Furiosa whilst Maria met with her friends in Poole and was glad it was so long because I still had an hour and a half to kill before Maria was ready for home. 

No comments:

Cinema time

I enjoyed The Substance but it was quite a hard watch and not for the squeamish, especially with the gross out sounds. Very good in explorin...